THE MORNING SHOW
Dr.Richard Alan Miller
Author & researcher Richard Alan Miller reveals a wealth and depth of knowledge and experience in Alternative Agriculture, New Age Physics, and Metaphysics. Miller began working in the “X-Files” world in the 60s and has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. An original team-member, “man-in-black,” Miller’s research in the field of Parapsychology & Paraphysics began as a graduate physicist working 11 years with Navy Intel.
Offering fresh perspectives on Metaphysical traditions his books, papers & articles include The Modern Alchemist; ESP Induction Through Forms of Self-Hypnosis, and “A Holographic Concept of Reality.”
Richard Alan Miller has been at the forefront of many fields during his long and varied career. A solid-state physicist with graduate work at MIT, Miller was involved in groundbreaking work for cloaked agencies in the late ’60s and ’70s. A colleague of Dr. Stanley Krippner, Miller co-authored in 1973 the paper, The Holographic Concept of Reality – a document whose implications for psychoenergetic systems are only now beginning to be realized.
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Richard Alan Miller – Awareness 101 and Fun with Duck Tape – May 16, 2011
- Barbara Allan -Conquering Arthritis: What Doctors Don’t Tell You Because They Don’t Know – April 9, 2012
- Sheriff Richard Mack – The Greatest Threat to Us is Not Terrorism, it’s the Federal Government – March 27, 2012
- Dr. Richard Massey, MD – Every Loss Can Be Viewed As An Adventure and Opportunity – March 28, 2013
- Sonia Barrett – The Holographic Canvas; The Fusing of Mind and Matter – August 27, 2012
About the Author: