THE MORNING SHOW
Steven Masley M.D.
THE 30-DAY HEART TUNE-UP
A Breakthrough Medical Plan to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
Studies published in the American Journal of Cardiology show that we devote less than 10% of our health-care dollars for cardiovascular disease on prevention and medical management and more than 90% on procedures and hospital care. We head down this wrong road because today’s paradigm doesn’t target the real cause of heart disease and cardiovascular events. The truth is, until now, we have not gotten to the heart of the matter. Yet despite the bleak scenario described above, there is a solution. THE 30-DAY HEART TUNE-UP can save you and your loved ones from most forms of cardiovascular disease.
THE 30-DAY HEART TUNE-UP is based on Dr. Masley’s life’s work. He has devoted every hour of every day to making his patients’ lives and hearts better without having to resort to surgery or other invasive procedures.
-In Dr. Masley’s travels and studies of indigenous peoples, he found that if the people were not starving, they were healthier than his patients in the U.S. How can this be?
-The side effects of statin drugs
-Why your cholesterol should not be too low
-There are several different types of HDL cholesterol
-Does turmeric reverse plaque?
-Improvong your cholesterol profile with garlic
-Why are we so vitamin D deficient?
-Why going cheap on fish oil is not a good plan
-Increasing absorption of curcumin
-The wonders of green leafy vegetables
-The importance of adding fiberous veggies, fruits, nuts and berries
and so much more!
dr steven masley and the 30 day heart tune up, february 17, 2014
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Dwight Lundell – The Cure for Heart Disease – April 3, 2012
- Natasha Campbell-McBride – Heart Disease: What it is and it is Not – February 24, 2011
- Dr. Bradley Bale – Preventing Heart Disease, Stroke and Type 2 Diabetes Based on Genetic Factors – March 24, 2014
- Dr. Jack Wolfson – In the Eye of the Vaccine Storm: Integrative Cardiologist Talks Immune System Strengthening, Vaccines and Natural Cardiovascular Health – February 19, 2015
- Chris Masterjohn – Cholesterol:Understanding Americas Most Demonized Nutrient – October 11, 2011