THE MORNING SHOW
Just a Guy Who Knows Some Great Stuff About Health
We learned about Tony Pantalleresco through a request from one of our listeners in the UK. Extremely passionate about natural health, Tony has a plethora of videos on YouTube covering a huge variety of topics such as: Making all kinds of extracts, seed milks, nut milks, detox meals and smoothies, juices, chelators, anti-oxidant formulas. Getting rid of cold sores, dealing with skin issues and erectile dysfunction. Making meat safer to eat and making fortified butter/ghee. And the list goes on and on. Tony’s first interview was so well received, we ask Tony back for more, more, more! We have a feeling we’ll be visiting with Tony again real soon.
-Sperm count, testosterone levels and fertility: Tony shares some excellent ideas for increasing fertility
-Tony agrees with Marilyn Diamond on using wheat germ oil for increasing sexual juiciness
-Why use MCT oil?
-More on why grains should not be embraced today
-False sense of security with non-MO labels. Tony explains
-Tony stays away from fish oil, but offers other alternatives to get those healthful omega-3s
-The 2 best super foods on the planet
-Shocking uses for turpentine
Warning:Please read the PDF below in its entirety and use caution before using turpentine
-Iodine, iodine, iodine…are you getting enough?
-Iodine for improving mental problems
and so much more!!!
Check out some of Tonys videos
Email Tony at email@example.com
tony pantalleresco and your health in your own hands, june 13, 2013
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Tony Pantalleresco – “I’ve taken lots of stuff over the years, and this STS is the most powerful experience ever” – August 12, 2013
- Tony Pantalleresco – The Only Thing We Know for Sure Is What We See In the Mirror and How We Feel: Putting Research In Perspective – May 12, 2014
- Tony Pantalleresco – Becoming Your Own Doctor – May 9, 2013
- Tony Pantalleresco – We’re Not Living in 1970 Anymore; Outsmarting the Contaminants in Our Food, Water and Air – December 9, 2013
- Tony Pantalleresco – Devaluing Food Safety of the U.S.; Why are Americans So Sick? – February 10, 2014
About the Author: