Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – He Who Monetizes Debt Makes the Rules….For Now – March 28, 2012
The Real World of Money
March 28, 2012
We start the show with an update on one of the largest brokerage houses in the world, MF Global, as the plot thickens on who done it. And more, such as:
-Never mind paper gold or silver, are your digital dollars secure where they are at this moment in time?
-Post it on your fridge: Andy’s BIG 3 Rules of Money
-Hear Andy’s analysis of the Supreme Court and O’bama care and the U.S. Constitution
-Oops! Some told bars are not…..gold
-What is at the top of the to do list at the Secret Service Offices around the world?
-Fascinating tale of the difference between proof coins and uncirculated coins
-Follow up questions on The Crime of 1873
-The money bomb The boys dropped on Iran
-Central planning is what these people do
-The Fabian Socialist is not a 50’s rock star
-What is the genesis of “Hammer stoutly and pray devoutly?”
-PIGS update and summer in Spain will be a hot one for sure
-Mario Draghi pushes on a string and the coming inflation in Europe
-Ten thousand baby boomers are retiring every day – the fallout?
-“Just say No” and get to know your County Sheriff
-The results of Operation Twist and Bernake score card
-A Canadian makes a valiant effort in arguing the Federal
Reserve Bank of New York, the bank of issue is not privately owned.
And as always, a lot more from Andy Gause
Andrew Gause may just be the top man anywhere for the highest quality analysis into the world of money we all live in. Andrew is a currency historian, an internationally recognized expert on the United States monetary system. He’s written two books, “The Secret World of Money” and “Uncle Sam Cooks the Books”. You can order these books as well as speak to Andrew personally. As a One Radio Network listener, you’ll have highest priority in his phone time. His # is 800.468.2646
andy gause and the real world of money, march 28, hour one
andy gause and the real world of money, march 28, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – August 20, 2011
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – What Was Sub Prime in 2008 is Becoming Prime in 2013 – The Next Crisis Will Be Bigger – March 6, 2013
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – The Boys Will Not Let This Spin Out of Control;This is What They Do for a Living – March 13, 2013
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – All Wars Are Banker Wars – April 10, 2013
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – Debt Ceiling and Fed Audit Updates – July 30, 2011
About the Author: