Dave Krieger – Who Owns Your Home? All About Master Mortgages, Quiet Titles, Warranty Deeds, Chain of Title Assessments and More!
THE MORNING SHOW
Author of Clouded Titles
Dave is a former major market radio news reporter and news director and television news reporter/anchorman and investigative journalist, who won national and state news awards from Associated Press Broadcasters. He began studying law in early 1990; specializing in real estate, tort, consumer credit and collection issues. His first self-published work, The Credit Restoration Primer, a 263-page, self-help, credit repair book, was first released in 1995 and is now entering its 4th Edition. Dave currently serves as a paralegal and legal research analyst for Wade Kricken, an attorney in Dallas, Texas, who specializes in consumer and real estate law and foreclosure defense. The newest version of his book, Clouded Titles, is 396 pages of updated information about the aspects of foreclosure defense, strategic default, quiet title actions and county land record functions; coupled with a detailed Index and Table of Case Citations and comes highly regarded by attorneys.
dave krieger and clouded titles, july 16, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dave Krieger – Clouded Titles – The Problem is in the Paper Shuffle – August 31, 2011
- Dave Krieger -HOMEOWNERS: DON’T MISS THIS SHOW – Clouded Titles, Quiet Titles, Mortgages and Foreclosures – February 16, 2012
- Open Phones with Patrick Timpone – Are you prepared for anything? – Special Guest Aton Edwards Talks About Being Ready For Disaster – September 1, 2011
- Jane Hodges – Author of Rent vs. Own: A Real Estate Reality Check for Navigating Booms, Busts and Bad Advice – April 24, 2012
- Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – The World’s Top Anti-Aging Specialist – Why Do We Get Old?: Taking a Look at Healthspan vs. Lifespan – September 13, 2012
About the Author: