THE MORNING SHOW
OPEN PHONE FRIDAY
When Anything Goes….
and Usually Does!
May 18, 2012
Our listeners were quiet with phone calls today, but not with emails. We had some good ones as we have the smartest listeners on the net. Todays topics included:
-Lowering cortisol levels before bedtime: Patrick shares his ideas and experiences with doin some light exerces before bedtime to lower cortisol levels and get a better nights sleep. He is also experimenting with sound healing as introduced to us by Thursdays guest, Estaryia Venus.
-Health Freedom: Chelation therapy is under attack with a backyard ban on it in KY. Waht’s next?
-The baking soda debate: To brush or not to brush with it?
-Do you eat 9 cups of veggies a day? You should according to Dr. Terry Wahls
-The Law of Economy: Taking more than you give may not be the best idea
-Body sculpting and weiht loss using kettle balls
-Hulda Clarks new protocol for psoriasis and asthma. An emailer sings it’s praises.
-Does your dog have fleas? We bounce around a few ideas
-So your pets were vaccinated? Homeopathic remedies to balance toxicity
-The spookiness yet cleverness of the internet. Nothings secret
-Marsha from MS calls in to discuss the Indigo Biofeedback System for dental issues which works on homeopathic principles
open phones with patrick and you, may 18, 2012, one
open phones with patrick and you, may 18, 2012, two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – Approaching Life with Enthusiasm As Everything Seems to be Going South – June 1, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – There’s a Crack in Everything, That’s How the Light Gets In – Learning to just get along – February 8, 2013
- Open Phone Friday with Patrick Timpone and Our Fabulous Listeners – Growing Through Challenges – September 16, 2011
- Open Phone Friday – You Are What You Think You Are And Can Handle All That You Think You Can – December 14, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – With Freedom Comes Responsibility – Still Crazy after all these years – February 1, 2013
About the Author: