Open Phone Friday – Your Fist Stops Where My Face Starts, When I Say Yes, I Mean Yes, When I Say No, I Mean No – September 14, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
OPEN PHONE FRIDAY
We love to hear from our One Radio Network listening family and the phone lines were busy today! So what did we talk about?
-The Moon Landings:Fact or Fiction?- We welcomed Marcus Allen, publisher of Nexus Magazine, on the show this week to tell us why he doesn’t believe that man has walked on the moon. And if they did….they must have faked the photographs. It was a fun show and we’d love to know your thoughts, so we welcome your comments on his showpage. Please keep them respectful.
-What is the Federal Reserve up to now?
-Jim from Santa Fe wants to know some good juice recipes. Jay Kordich, the Juiceman, has some good ones on his website. Sweetheart Sharon, as she writes this, would highly recommend her favorite, Beet and Green Apple
-What’s really going on in the Middle East this week? We’re not getting the truth. Jim brings up Libya and the killing of Khadafi. When is it ever funny to kill another human. Hilary sure thought it was.
-With all the information we receive from all the great doctors on the show, someties it’s hard to make sense of it all. We can try the things they advise us to, but in the end, it’s best to see and feel for yourself what makes you feel the most optimal…for now.
-Patricks simple canker sore solution
-Sharon calls in with her smartmeter standoff with Duke Energy
-Andrew Gause has been right of the money with metals. A listener wants to buy his crystal ball
-Have chronic pain? A listener who is a physical therapist recommends Pete Egoscues method and he and his family LOVE One World Whey
-Sandy adds to the show with her own smartmeter drama. Let’s stick together on this one
-Patrick ends the show with K.D. Langs A Love Affair
open phones with you and patrick, september 15, 2012, hour one
open phones with you and patrick, september 15, 2012, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – The Issues Always Continue As Long As We Don’t Know What’s Going On – September 28, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – The Wackiness of Planet Earth is All Just Part of the Deal – September 21, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – Healthcare, Diseasecare, Just Make You Feel Better Care and the Blatant Butchering of the Constitution – June 29, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – Celebrating the Full Moon on 11-11-11 – November 11, 2011
- Open Phone Friday – Overcoming Procrastination and Calling All Angels – July 13, 2012
About the Author: