Gene Skaggs – Teacher, Healer and Author of Anderson Speaks: Messages From Across the Unknown Sea: How to Navigate the Loss of a Life Taken Too Soon – July 31, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Author, Teacher and Healer
Mr. Skaggs discussed book series Anderson Speaks. How can a parent deal with the loss of their child? This is a gutwrenching account of the day that Anderson left his body and the pain that his parents endured as they tried to make sense of how this could happen.
Yet Anderson did not leave them to handle this seeming tragedy alone but through almost daily communication with his father, Anderson let them know why he needed to go and nurtured them through the grieving process.
An intimate, emotional revelation of conversations between dad and son, Anderson gives advice on how to be happy and live a good life. He shares with us how to know our own Divinity and the importance of living with love in our hearts and sharing that love with everyone we meet.
Anderson’s gift to his family and friends are the many lessons he teaches us. Among them are how to see ourselves as we truly are – eternal, powerful, and continuously guided by Spirit. Through a powerful dream when he visited his dad, Anderson teaches us how to play the “game of love” rather than the “game of life.”
gene skaggs talks with his son after he translated, july 31. 2012
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Anthony Anderson – GROW PARADISE – What Really Matters is the Food – November 8, 2012
- Kenneth Anderson – HAMS: Harm Reduction for Alcohol – Learning To Drink Responsibly – July 20, 2011
- Rakesh Sarin – Co-author of Engineering Happiness: A New Approach for Building a Joyful Life – June 19, 2012
- Dr Horowitz – Live H2O, LOVE 528, Silver, water, holy spirit, having faith, Mayan Calendar June 21st
- Dr. Gabriel Cousens – Spiritual Nutrition and Conscious Eating – 12.17.09
About the Author: