Tina Erwin – Calling All Angels: Help is there for the Asking – Ghost Stories from the Ghosts’ Point of View – October 23, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Author of Ghost Stories from the Ghosts’ Point of View
We’ve all read and heard ghost stories but have you ever heard the ghosts’ stories? Listen as each ghost tells you: What it’s like to be dead. What it’s like to be driving down the road one minute and then the next have no idea where you are. What it’s like to be talking to someone who cannot seem to hear you no matter what you do. What it’s like to still control the living from the grave. What it’s like to be haunted in death by the living. Ghost Stories from the Ghosts’ Point of View is an amazing look at not only what it’s like to be a ghost, but also what it’s like to find yourself dead and have no idea what to do, where to go or how to change your surroundings.
-How and why is it that “forces” will try to disrupt our forward movement?
-There are Souls who are just not ready, or know it is time to cross over. These are “Ghosts”
-We are here to serve all life
-God gives us a body and taking care of our vehicle is showing respect for the gift of being human
-Tina talks on simple things to protect ourselves
-At the end of the day, Ms. Erwin muses it is all about how much we loved and were loved
Tina Erwin CDR USN (Ret) has studied spirituality and metaphysics for many years, gaining insight into the interpersonal relationships at the heart of everyday living. Her writing comes from an intense desire to know and understand the unseen world of action and reaction combined with a sincere desire to share this understanding with other knowledge seekers.
tina erwin, ghosts and angels, october 23, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Tina Erwin – The Lightworkers Guide to Healing Grief – May 31, 2011
- Tina Erwin – Author of ‘The Lightworkers Guide to Everyday Karma’ – There is No Learning in Perfection – May 14, 2012
- Professor Ron Cusson – Radiation – Making Choices – Ocean Minerals – Vortexing water and making more choices, wherein lies our power – April 7, 2011
- Jeff Ullman – DON’T Let Stress & the Holidays Tear Your Relationship & Family Apart! – December 10, 2012
- Benjamin Radford – Deputy Editor of The Skeptical Inquirer Discusses the Importance of Critical Thinking – July 25, 2011
About the Author: