THE MORNING SHOW
Executive Director of the Bionutrient Food Association and Real Food Campaign
Dan is the son of prominent leaders in the organic movement, and has been an organic farmer since childhood. His experience managing organic farms and developing sustainable agriculture techniques has connected him to farmers in Central America, Russia, India and the United States. Dan is passionate about raising the quality of nutrition in our food supply through collaboration with committed individuals, businesses, and organizations that support the value of people growing and eating really good food.
We do a lot of shows on sustainable living and organic gardening, but no matter how much we think we know about it, there’s always more. Dan Kittredge shares some excellent information in this interview, much of which was very new to us. Dan farms on an acre of land in Massachusetts all the way through the winters. He offers ideas from choosing the right seeds to soil preparation and watering. There’s much to learn here. Enjoy this show!
don kittredge on nutrient dense gardening, november 8, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Evan Folds – Be a Farmer, Start a Garden – July 28, 2011
- George Altgelt – Our Gardens, the Crossroads of Heaven and Earth – June 14, 2012
- JB Slear – MyGroPonics: Grow Your Own Food Without Having a Garden – February 18, 2013
- The Dirt Doctor – The Victory Garden Basics With Howard Garrett
- Anthony Anderson – GROW PARADISE – What Really Matters is the Food – November 8, 2012
About the Author: