We found Bill Mollison, The Father of Permaculture, deep in the heart of Tasmania. Mr. Mollison is eighty, feisty and free. He says he is totally free because he is totally sustainable. This means he is able to live comfortably with virtually no input from the outside world if that is what he chooses. In other words, every service he desires is way close to home. All at his own design.
You will learn how to keep water on your land and the beauty of animals in our lives. He talks about his absolute favorite food and the time he ate a human leg in Russia. And, we do not know at this writing if he was pulling our leg.
Hes a lovely man. Hes written nearly ten books on Permaculture and says even with a small yard we all have plenty of space to feed the entire family
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- David Holmgren – Environmental design consultant – permaculture founding member
- Paul Wheaton aka The Duke of Permaculture – A Passion for Nutrients in Food – January 8, 2013
- Alcohol Can Be A Gas – The Passionate David Blume
- Anthony Anderson – GROW PARADISE – What Really Matters is the Food – November 8, 2012
- Eric Toensmeier – Paradise Lot: The Making of An Edible Garden Oasis in the City – March 5, 2013
Filed Under: Sustainability
About the Author: