THE REAL WORLD OF MONEY
-Gold dropped $30 this morning…first question to Andy was,”What’s up doc?”
-Talk of paying down the debt is just talk. Interest only for as far as the eye can see.
-In 1986 the biggest tax increase ever was initiated so Social Security and Medicare would be solvent in 2010. The politicians “Borrowed the money” every year since.
-Today 800 Billion in yearly payroll taxes are routinely “Borrowed” to run the government.
-The Force Majeure clause in all paper transactions you may make regarding commodities, all derivatives, says if something goes wrong, you loose. Period
-Austria is added to the list of Countries concerned about their gold holdings
– A listener asks, “Is the EFT GLD safe?” Guess who runs GLD?
-GM, Cerberus, and GMAC – three and a half years ago Andy talked about this “transaction” Hear an audio clip from June 2009 and an update for today
-A checkbook IRA is a way to hold physical gold in your IRA lawfully.
-Follow the bouncing dollar as J.P. Morgan purchases Treasuries and sells them to the N.Y. Fed, who creates the money to pay for the bonds.
-Why do investors continue to buy U.S. Treasuries at a negative interest rate?
-The people are in the streets in Greece and Spain. Anyone paying attention?
-Obama Care obligations was a factor in Hostess going belly up
-Is it possible to live without a Social Security number or certificate of live birth? Andrew tells of the road he took with his children
and so much more!
Andrew Gause may just be the top man anywhere for the highest quality analysis into the world of money we all live in. Andrew is a currency historian, an internationally recognized expert on the United States monetary system. He’s written two books, “The Secret World of Money” and “Uncle Sam Cooks the Books”. You can order these books as well as speak to Andrew personally. As a One Radio Network listener, you’ll have highest priority in his phone time. His # is 800.468.2646
the real world of money with andrew gause, november 28, 2012, hour one
the real world of money with andrew gause, november 28, 2012, hour two
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – Time Is Running Short – September 17, 2011
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – June 5, 2013
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – Buying, Selling and Finding Our Way Out of This Stagnant Economy – July 16, 2014
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – When It Comes to Money, Who Owes Whom? – October 30, 2013
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – The Boys: Paving the Way To Get What They Want – September 14, 2011