J.P. Morgan and Citi get paid first in GM bankruptcy – everyone else looses
The time to buy real things is now says Andrew Gause
Ongoing solid argument why China like the dollar just the way it is, thank you.
Andrew Gause says……”Keep your eye on the ball….not on all the internet rumors”
People are saving more, just like The Powers That Be told them to and they are loosing
Wealth by saving money as they buy up the real assets.
Mortgage rates slide… Home mortgage rates retreated last week, with the 30-year fixed slipping to 5.7% from 5.8% the week prior, according to a report from a financial data aggregator released Thursday. Mortgage rates fell to month-ago levels “as evidence mounts of continued economic weakness,” the report said, citing troubling recent data on unemployment, GDP and consumer spending.
Bernankes $1 trillion hangover… The Fed chief or his successor will have to wind down the massive supply of new money without sending the economy into a double dip.
GM bankruptcy plan approved… Plan for nations No. 1 automaker to emerge from protection seen as ‘only available meansto continue business.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – Jumping the Chasm….Will We Come Out Alive? – June 6, 2012
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – Fighting the Giant, Just Think of What We Don’t Know – August 31, 2011
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – The Failure of Democracies – August 13, 2011
- Andy Gause – August 14, 2010
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – We Choose to Be in the Game – When is it “Slavery” ? – February 27, 2013
About the Author: