“The end of the World is greatly exagggerated……” says Andrew Gause in our latest edition of “The Real World of Money.” Andrew returns from vacation giving us even more clarity on how this slow yet certain collapse of the dollar is taking place.
Mr. Gause makes a case of why the Amero is a smokescreen to keep our eye off the real problem, the ongoing debasing of the worlds currency, The Dollar.
He gives what he believes is one of the only safe investments other than hard assets and collectibles. Hear also his forecast on how the Obama administration will be buffering the inflation of the dollar with lies about a new Social Security system. This dollar is going to be taken for a spin to see what it can do…how far it will inflate before the masses get what is going on.
Pass this link on to everyone please that you care about.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Throwing Bad Money After Bad – NY Eve – 2008 – Past-Present-Future
- Citi Group – The Fed – Fractional Banking & Other Fairy Tales – 11.29.08
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – Building Your Pile for the Day You Can No Longer Work – December 19, 2012
- An Historical Day in Finance Sept 17th 2008
- The Real World of Money – Live tonight – 6:00 – 8:00pm CENTRAL
About the Author: