The Real World of Money
Listen to this show, and then pass it on to every one you care about. The internet is full with rumors, ideas, legends and apocolipitcal musings from some very well respected people.
We are betting that our man, Andrew Gause has the most correct and accurate predicitons than most anyone. We have not met anyone who is better at it in 15 years. Have you?
Listen to his archives as well and judge for yourself.
Andrew Gause, is a nationally recognized currency historian and money
expert and is not afraid to defy the conventional wisdom and call it
how it is by backing it up with facts. When it comes to the privately
owned Federal Reserve, monetary systems, social security, the national
debt, economic policy or private issues there is no better expert than
our own true patriot.
Andrew has done over 1,000 TV and radio appearances and publishes a
weekly newsletter "The World of Money." His first book "The Secret
World of Money," challenges a wide range of topics dealing with the
history and future of money.
Andrew can be found LIVE every Wednesday 10am -11am CST on One Radio
Network with host Patrick Timpone so if you are not tuned in you lose
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- The Real World of Money featuring Andy Gause – September 16th – Call in 888.663.6386
- The Real World of Money featuring Andy Gause – September 23rd
- The Real World of Money – Iran invades Iraqi – Year end financial tax tips from Andrew – 12.23.09
- The Real World of Money featuring Andy Gause – August 19th
- The Real World of Money – Who is The IMF? Fed Gold Swaps – September 30
About the Author: