Our latest adventure with Mr. Andrew Gause, New Years Eve 2008 is an hour characteristically stuffed with insights into just how cleaver the banksters are in the ever expanding sojourn into “The Real World of Money.”
Ever thought you’d understand what MZM, zero maturity money is and how its relevant to us? You’ll know after listening to this show. Just who controls the gold and how do they control inflation from both ends?
Currency historian, Andrew Gause tell us how and why his forecast of hyperinflation will never hapeen quickly, but just as the poor lobster int he pot of water that is brought to a boil slowly – so goes the awareness of inflation. As most Americans have their eyes on other things.
It has been quite a year in the real world of money and 2009 appears to be set up for the ride of a lifetime. What fun!
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Andrew Gause – The Real World of Money – June 4, 2011
- Banks Own The Fed – We Pay Interest On Money They Create Out of Thin Air – Andrew Gause 02.11.09
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – The Beginning of Massive Inflation – October 19, 2011
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – June 11, 2011
- The Real World of Money with Andrew Gause – He Who Controls The Money Controls The World – September 7, 2011
Filed Under: The Real World of Money
About the Author: