Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides D.O. – OBGYN , Fertility Specialist: Taking a More Natural Approach to Fertility, Pregnancy and Womens Health -October 13, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides D.O.
A New and Exciting Approach to Obstetrics and Gynecology
Natural and Cooperative Treatments for Infertility
October 13, 2011
The Medical Director of the Vitae Clinic, Jeremy A. Kalamarides, D.O. is a graduate of Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania and completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sisters of Charity Hospital in Buffalo, New York.
Dr. Kalamarides spent four years at the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction in Omaha, Nebraska and was inspired by the surgical and medical developments of its founder, Dr. Thomas Hilgers, M.D.
Dr. Kalamarides looks forward to serving the Austin community and offering this new and exciting approach to obstetrics and gynecology to the women of central Texas.
Dr. Kalamarides has hospital privileges at Seton Medical Center, where he is a member of the Ethics Board and the Perinatal Loss Committee.
dr jeremy kalamarides, october 13, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Barry Clark – Tibetian Master Doctor and Your Heallth – Saturday 6 PM Centraal
- The Tenth Amendment – Washington Can Not Mandate or Interfere with The States
- Mary Newport MD – What If There Was a Cure for Alzheimers and No One Knew – December 24,2009
- Psych – K – Coming Into Your Own Power – Peter Gonzalez 08.23.09
- Ed Rivera – The Constitution Is Not As It Seems – March 21, 2011
About the Author: