THE REAL WORLD OF MONEY
Andy’s Remix of archive shows
A compilation from shows in late September and Early October, 2008. These aired a few
weeks after Lehman failed and “The Great Recession” began to kick it.
You’ll hear some interesting analysis from Andrew on how the money was created at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to purchase toxic assets from the banks that own the FED. These toxic asserts were created by the wagering of borrowed money on synthetic instruments such as Mortgage Backed Securities, and insurance on the viability of these derivatives as well as bad business practices by Insurance broker AIG.
There was some real creative smoke and mirrors and cooking the books during these months, headed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson, former head of Goldman Sachs.
And another lesson in how and why the Treasury should not audit, not end, but take over the Federal Reserve Banks
Before we air the show Patrick will go over lightly some of the top financial stories from sources gained during the last ten years with Andrew’s guidance.
- U.S. real spending crashes in December ’18, generally one of the biggest months. Something coming?
- NY and Atlanta FED sees GDP tumbling below 1% Will the globalist do all they can the next couple of years to smash the economy just to topple President Trump?
- 18 Really Big Numbers That Show That The U.S. Economy Is Starting To Fall Apart Very Rapidly
- FED signalling lower interest rates coming and more bond buying
- Federal Deficit soars as interest payments tracking at 600 Billion a year.
- U.S. consumers are getting tapped out. Highest rates on credit cards, auto loans, home mortgages and overall delinquencies booming
- Congratulations Women, Judge rules they should draft you too
You can reach Andrew’s company, SDL at 800.468.2646
03.06.19 Here’s a remix of archive shows in the fall of 2008 detailing how the Treasury and The Banks cooked the books to have TARP benefit the bankers, March 6, 2019 Two Plus Hours