– The ideas around karma and sin are widely misunderstood and misinterpreted – Key to having the ability to love oneself unconditionally
– Where the idea of “Judgement Day” originated
– Mechanics of getting the Oral DNA accomplished discussed with Sandi in Sunnyvalle
– Why is Kroger Food Stores offering to give food to the needy with each flu shot given
– Sardinia, off the coast of Italy, is one of the Blue Zones…folks live a long, long time. Why?
– Miller’s Organic Farm with an amazing amount of grass fed and raw animal products shipped U.S.
– Adding weights to leg stretching exercises
– Slapping your body silly for fun and healing
– John in NY tells of his experience with “Breatharian” and the Breatharian Patrick met that ate at McDonalds
– Dry fasting for 12 hours per day, perhaps a reasonable idea to experiment with
– Changing up our behavior around the full moon and new moon
– Atom Bergstrom suggests: Rheumatoid arthritis = over-alkalinity and Osteoarthritis = over-acidity
Open Phone Friday with a plethora of fun and tasty ideas to chew upon, November 17, 2017 ONE
Open Phone Friday with a plethora of fun and tasty ideas to chew upon, November 17, 2017 TWO
Open Phone Friday with plethora of fun and tasty ideas to chew upon, November 17, 2017 THREE