THE MORNING SHOW
Just a Guy Who Knows a Lot of Stuff About Health
We learned about Tony Pantalleresco through a request from one of our listeners in the UK and he has quickly become one of our most popular guests. Extremely passionate about natural health, Tony has a plethora of videos on YouTube covering a huge variety of topics such as: Making all kinds of extracts, seed milks, nut milks, detox meals and smoothies, juices, chelators, anti-oxidant formulas. Getting rid of cold sores, dealing with skin issues and erectile dysfunction, detoxing heavy metals. Tony offers an endless list of recipes for remedies to make at home.
– Nanotechnology is not only unregulated, but it’s scary. Tony shares what he knows about this technology and tells us how it works.
– Tony explains why he doesn’t advocate eating organ meat
– Tony argues there’s no such thing as ‘organic’
– The problem with grains and how nanotechnology has made them poisonous
– Question from a listener:I just started taking vitamin C buffered and powder.What brand or brands do you recommend? Is GMO a concern? I’ve been told no.
– Question from a listener:I have a swelling right under my chin right in the center past the jaw bone maybe 2 inches back It had in the past popped up and then went down. This time it has stayed for a couple of months and it is visible almost to a head (before it was under the skin). I wonder if I should try and draw it out (black salve style) or what? I have been drinking mullein and lobelia tea everyday for the last month to no avail. I read on-line it may be the submental triangle gland.
– Tony addresses grounding technology; does it really work?
– Tony explains the terms: nano. micro, and colloidal
– Question from a listener:Is hearing loss due to old age a completely physical phenomenon (in other words, due to damage done over the years) or are there supplements that could help slow, stop, or even reverse hearing loss?
– Nipping a cold in the bud before it gets bad
– Using turpentine internally to rid the body of infections
– Seasoned analytical researcher Jon Rappoport discussed this patent from 2005 which reveals technology that embeds invisible microparticles in food to deliver vaccines and drugs:
tony pantalleresco and healing at home, june 13, 2016, part one