Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty) listed iron, fluorine, silicon, carbon, and magnesium as the “five Basic Minerals allocated under the skin” …
(1) Iron is in the blood.
(2) Fluorine is a refrigerant.
(3) Silicon is in the bone.
(4) Carbon is in the tissue.
(5) Magnesium is in the nerve ends.
Adano assigned potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, calcium, manganese, and phosphorus as the “seven Basic Minerals allocated to skin.”
These seven “minerals” allocated to the skin regulate the seven “chakras” in the spine.
(1) Potassium activates the first endocrine acceleration (Matter acting on Matter), the Genital Eliminative Center.
(2) Sulfur activates the second endocrine acceleration (Energy acting on Matter), the Genital Reproductive Center.
(3) Sodium activates the third endocrine acceleration (Consciousness acting on Matter), the Abdominal Center.
(4) Chlorine activates the fourth endocrine acceleration (Energy acting on Energy), the Heart Center.
(5) Calcium activates the fifth endocrine acceleration (Consciousness acting on Energy), the Thyroid Center.
(6) Manganese activates the sixth endocrine acceleration (Consciousness acting on Consciousness), the Pituitary Center.
(7) Phosphorus activates the seventh endocrine acceleration (Beingness acting on Consciousness), the Pineal Center.
(These seven elements, plus the trace elements beryllium, neodymium, praseodymium, samarium, scandium, thulium, yttrium, and zirconium, are the subject matter of Solar Nutrition Four.)
A Fourth Level Master is a master of Cosmic Consciousness and Infinity, but not of Time and Death.
A Fifth Level Master is a master of Cosmic Consciousness, Infinity, Eternity, and Death.
A Sixth Level Master is a Manifest Master.
A Seventh Level Master is an Ascended Master.