It’s Called Dharma In the Orient
By Atom Bergstrom
Cancer will forever remain incomprehensible to anyone who doesn’t have at least a minimum understanding of the information presented below.
Cancer shape-shifts, but it does so within recognizable limits.
It has to follow rules and limitations, just like anything else in this universe.
It’s called Dharma in the Orient.
Applying Dr. Emanuel Revici’s “progression of organization” to multicellular, monocellular, and subcellular organisms …
1) Fungi, algae, and protozoa (0.5 to 40 microns) correlate with the 4th Period of the Periodic Table of the Elements (cytoplasm).
2) Bacteria (0.1 to 2 microns) correlate with the 5th Period (nuclear sap).
3) Viruses (0.025 to 0.25 microns) correlate with the 6th Period (chromasomal sap).
Cancer “manifests” on the top four of the Seven Periods …
1) Myeloblastic cancer correlates with the 1st Period.
2) Lymphomatic cancer correlates with the 2nd Period.
3) Sarcomatic cancer correlates with the 3rd Period.
4) Carcinomatic cytoplasmic cancer correlates with the 4th Period.
Cancer isn’t considered “cancer” until it correlates with the 4th Period — the “natural home” of fungi, algae, and protozoa.
Cancer is either created at the lowest or highest level of the human body.
Externally-generated cancers correlate with the 1st and 2nd Period.
Internally-generated cancers correlate with the 6th and 7th Period.
Fungus “lives” at the 4th Period, so Candida has little to do with cancer.
In plainer words, cancer is NOT a fungus.
Antibiotics correlate with the 4th Period.
They only act on the level directly below them — the 5th Period (bacteria).
The 5th Period acts as a buffer between the 4th and the 6th Period (viruses).
And the 4th Period can’t usually act upon itself (fungi, algae, protozoa).
Fungi are relatively immune to antibiotics.
The human body is like a seven-layered onion …
The first layer (center) is the 7th Period (bottom of the chart).
The second layer is the 6th Period.
The third layer is the 5th Period.
The fourth layer is the 4th Period.
The fifth layer is the 3rd Period.
The sixth layer is the 2nd Period.
The seventh layer (outer layer) is the 1st Period (top of the chart).
Acidity and alkalinity ALTERNATE along …
1) horizontal rows (Periods)
2) vertical columns (Groups)
3) categories of one, two, or three unfulfilled shells (Series)
William Kelley Eidem (The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, 1997) wrote …
“Revici argues that a bacterium is composed of a virus that has attached itself to nucleoproteins and fatty acids.
“As it turns out, each bacterium contains a protein and a nucleic acid, which are the primary and secondary parts of a virus, and an added layer of nucleoproteins combined with fatty acids. The fatty acids provide the lipid envelope that stabilizes the secondary layer of a bacterium.
“According to Revici’s argument, viruses came into an environment rich in nucleoproteins and fatty acids which, under the right circumstances, allowed them to generate the new level of life forms we know as bacteria.”