Swami Nitty-Gritty (Adano Ley) recommended the following formula for bone fusion (after a break) or for bone building …
(1) a teaspoon of dolomite powder (for calcium),
(2) goat cheese or sheep cheese of the feta variety (for more calcium),
(3) a teaspoon of clarified cow butter (for silicon).
(4) a dill pickle (for sodium & silicon),
(5) raw spinach (for iron), and
(6) cayenne pepper (for “constriction-dilation”).
This formulamay be eaten with lunch, and is idealfor Small Intestine Time (1:00-3:00 pm) to “shunt” the Passionate Heart Meridian (7:00-9:00 pm) orfor the second half of Compassionate Heart Time (12 noon-1:00 pm) to “shunt” the Kidney Meridian (5:00-7:00 pm).
Swami Nitty-Gritty explained, “Bonding of the bone occurs in 2 ways – WELDING, which leaves a lip, and FUSING, which makes the place of the break stronger than before. If you don’t polarize the bone after the break, it will heal with a lip.”
When a bone breaks, its North pole (proximal end) repels its South pole (distal end), reversing bonepolarity.
Bone has to be REPOLARIZED to FUSE. Otherwise, it welds.
Clarified butter (drawn butter) is a SUPERFOOD …
… but NOT the commercial product.