Re: Have you heard of coffee with coconut oil and butter first thing in the a.m. to help energy levels and brain functions?
It’s called “Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee,” and it’s more about marketing than science.
There’s nothing “wrong” with drinking it immediately after breakfast, making it “On Time” in a Sun Sync context.
The standard recipe for Bulletproof Coffee is …
1) Boil 1 cup filtered or distilled water.
2) Use the water to brew black coffee from 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons of freshly ground coffee beans.
3) Add 1 or more teaspoons medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs).
4) Add 1 or more tablespoons grass-fed unsalted butter or ghee.
5) Mix in a blender until creamy.
Coffee is a Growth Zone 1 morning food.
Medium-chain triglycerides are from three main sources: coconut oil, palm oil, and camphor tree drupes.
All three are members of Growth Zone 1 of the forest ecology, resonating with Reflex Zone 1 of the body ecology.
Butter is Growth Zone Neutral (but it’s best to know what you’re doing when eating it at Biliary Time from 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.).
Coffee at 8:00 a.m. is the best way to keep the body’s daily cortisol rhythm from flattening out, a prominent indicator of aging.