THE MORNING SHOW
F. William Engdahl
Journalist-Historian-Economic Researcher and
Leading Analyst of the New World Order
Mr. Engdahl joins Patrick once a month for his analysis on geopolitics, oil politics and economics. He is a strategic risk consultant, author and lecturer and author of the best-selling book on oil and geopolitics, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order. In 2010 he published Gods of Money: Wall Street and the Death of the American Century, completing his trilogy on the power of oil, food and money control. His latest book is Myths, Lies and Oil Wars.
Mr Engdahl is one of the more widely discussed analysts of current political and economic developments, and his provocative articles and analyses have appeared in numerous newspapers and magazines and well-known international websites. In addition to discussing oil geopolitics and energy issues, he has written on issues of agriculture, GATT, WTO, IMF, energy, politics and economics for more than 30 years, beginning the first oil shock and world grain crisis in the early 1970s. His book, ‘Seeds of Destruction: The Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation has been translated into eight languages. A new book, Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order describes the American military power projection in terms of geopolitical strategy. He won a ‘Project Censored Award’ for Top Censored Stories for 2007-08.
– What is truly happening in Turkey and the Syria connections
– The Saudi money and oil connection is prevalent throughout the warring countries
– Who wants Assad out and why now?
– Religion and politics are one in the same in the Middle East
– Holland’s real estate bubble is massive
– GMO authority, F. William Engdahl gives us the inside story on the false story read world wide recently on Monsanto’s intention to end the EU GMO agenda.
f william engdahal, latest update on geo politics, june 5, 2013