THE MORNING SHOW
Author of Cellular Awakening: How Your Body Holds and Creates Light
For the past 35 years, Barbara Wren has been searching for insights into who we really are and how our bodies work. She has been teaching and lecturing for the past 27 years, showing people a different approach to wellness through nutrition and healing techniques. Barbara has always believed that empowering individuals through contacting their own inner wisdom is the only true way back to wholeness and happiness within the universal laws and rhythms.
- Alchemy is correct and transmutation can take place in the body; how our body holds and creates light
- When the body becomes dehydrated it becomes stagnate, losing it’s ability to cleanse
- The importance of live, colorful foods in the building of light in the body
- How iodine works in the body; Ms. Wren addresses iodine deficiency
- Ms. Wren talks about her diet and the work of Dr. Rudolph Steiner; good foods to get good fats
- What about fish oils; are they a good source of Omega 3s?
- Breaking Universal Law causes stress, the biggest stress is simply not being authentic, being who we really are
- Question from a listener:How does your blood type affect what you eat. I’m a blood type A+ with rheumatoid arthritis; what should I eat?
- and so much more!
barbara wren on cellular healing, january 12, 2016