THE MORNING SHOW
Worlds Authority on Rebounding
It’s no secret around here that our favorite form of exercise is rebounding and has been for a very long time. This morning, we were pleased to bring you Al Carter, the worlds formost authority on rebound exercise. He explained how rebounding is a cellular exercise and its ability to keep our lymphatic systems nice and tidy, keeping the immune system strong as well as keeping the muscles toned and tightened. The best thing about rebounding is that everyone, at every age can do it. Enjoy and share this show.
It’s a good one!
al carter, bouncing your way to health, january 30, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Rebounding Authority Al Carter – August 4, 2010
- Open Phones with Patrick Timpone – Ringing in the New Year: Happy New You! – January 6, 2012
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: Dr. Sarah Myhill – Empowering You To Recover Your Health – January 23, 2012
- John Hogue – Predictions for 2010 – 12 months of 2010 – 02.01.10
- Open Phone Friday – The Games of Physical Reality: Going the Other Way – January 27, 2012
About the Author: