THE MORNING SHOW
Alan Phillips, J.D.
Hear Alan Phillips, a leading vaccine rights attorney, talk about heading into a ‘vaccine police state’ in which every American will be a target. What are your rights as a parent, an employee and citizen? Is it our social obligation to join the ‘herd’and get vaccinated? Can you choose which vaccines you want? Are vaccines even a reliable protection against illness and disease? Mr. Phillips answers these questions and explains the details and pitfalls in claiming exemptions. This is a spooky show and even Mr. Phillips says “they is no light at the end of the tunnel.” And even if we see one, we’re thinking it just may be an oncoming train. On the bright side, we do have power as a people and can start learning and being vocal to our legislators; it’s always possible to create change.
Alan Phillips, J.D. is a leading U.S. vaccine rights attorney. He advises individuals, families, attorneys, groups and organizations throughout the U.S. on vaccine exemption and waiver rights; supports legislative initiatives aimed at expanding vaccine freedom of choice; is published internationally on vaccine health and legal matters; and appears regularly at rallies, conferences, and on radio discussing vaccine rights issues. Alan co-hosts weekly radio shows broadcast on BlogTalkRadio, Freedomizer Radio, and Natural News Radio, where he discusses vaccine rights issues. Alan is also a regularly featured writer for Natural News, GreenMedInfo.com, Liberty Roundtable, and the Pastoral Medical Association.
attorney alan phillips on the legal aspects of vaccines, december 16, 2013
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mary Tocco – Vaccine Expert – April 2, 2008
- Dave Krieger – Clouded Titles – The Problem is in the Paper Shuffle – August 31, 2011
- Timothy Baldwin – The Liberty Defense League: A Passion for Liberty – February 13, 2012
- Dave Krieger – Who Owns Your Home? All About Master Mortgages, Quiet Titles, Warranty Deeds, Chain of Title Assessments and More!
- Charles Erwin – Author of American Freedom – Lawful Battles Cannot Be Won in a Legal System – May 22, 2012