Dr. William J. Walsh – Nutritional Deficiencies and Overloads Contributing to Violence and Depression – February 18, 2013
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. William J. Walsh
William J. Walsh, Ph.D., is an internationally recognized expert in the field of nutritional medicine. He is president of the non-profit Walsh Research Institute in Illinois and conducts physician training programs in advanced biochemical/nutrient therapies in Australia, Norway and other countries. His book, Nutrient Power (Skyhorse Publishing), which describes an evidence-based nutrient therapy system, was recently published. He has authored numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and scientific reports, as well as been granted five patents. He has presented his experimental research at the American Psychiatric Association, the U.S. Senate, and the National Institutes of Mental Health.
This is a fascinating show with Dr. Walsh who presented some ideas we had not heard or discussed before. Great information!
-Dr. Walsh tells us about the deficiencies and overloads which were found in the study of violent criminals
-Healing the brain with nutrients
-Copper levels and post partum depression
-Abnormal methylation and mental illness
-The best ways to test for zinc deficiencies
-Vaccines and Autism-Dr. Walsh gives his opinion on if there’s a connection
-Epigenetics and more!
william j walsh, phd, nutritional deficiencies and brain health, february 18, 2013
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. William Walsh – Advances in Brain Science: Nutritional Medicine to Heal Brain Disorders – August 14, 2014
- Lawrence Wilson, MD – Profound Healing with Nutritional Balancing Science – April 15, 2013
- George Eby – Zinc, Zinc and More Zinc; the Life Changing Value of this Essential Mineral – July 29, 2013
- Dr. Lawrence Wilson, MD – Peoples Bodies Are Like Whipped Animals; Addressing Fatigue, Depression and Adrenal Burnout – August 8, 2013
- Dr Jonathan Wright – thyroid – blood pressure – Vegetarian and Weston Price Diets & Heavy Metals
About the Author: