THE MORNING SHOW
Cure Tooth Decay
Remineralize Cavities and Repair Teeth Naturally
In the 1940s the International Association of Dental Research voted that the bacterial theory of tooth decay was correct and silenced the perspective that food and environmental factors were the cause of cavities. With over 30,000,000 root canals performed every year, tooth decay is a billion dollar business.
Rather than focusing on the fact that what you eat is what causes cavities, modern dentistry is narrowly focused on what your bacteria are eating. The false information put out by modern dentistry leads people away from the truth, and away from the real cause and real cure for tooth decay. It is not what you feed your bacteria, it is what you feed yourself that causes cavities. Likewise, special foods can cure tooth decay.
ramiel nagel, curing tooth decay, july 22, 2013
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Ramiel Nagel – Curing Tooth Problems with Diet – November 30, 2010
- Ramie Nagel – Cure Tooth Decay: Heal & Prevent Cavities with Nutrition – October 28, 2008
- Adrenals – PH – DMSO – Pets – Patrick Timpone – 02.13.09
- Activator X – Fat Soluable Vitamins – High Vitamin Butter Oil and Cod Liver Oil
- Dr. Stuart Nunnally – Our Biological, Health Based Dentist Answers Your Dental Health Questions – July 29, 2014
About the Author: