| Feb 10, 2009 | Comments 3 |
The Horizon Project
The Past, Present and Future of Our planet
Head for the Hills! Well, maybe not. That may be a challenge as well in the near future. What’s a human to do? This is gritty stuff as we spend time with Brent Miller and his ongoing exhaustive research with “The Horizon Project.”
It will be important to look more deeply into the research that his group have embarked on before moving to “higher ground”. To us, the most fascinating thing is how science is showing that the prophets, and there are many predictions out there from long ago, seems to coincide.
And, there are no coincidences. The Pole shift, Mr. Miller says, is coming and gets a lot of attention in this show. Sit down, hold on and keep breathing.
- John Hogue – Predictions for 2010 – 12 months of 2010 – 02.01.10
- Richard Alan Miller – Herbalist & Physicist- March 7, 2011
- Daphne Miller, MD – Author of Farmacology: What Innovative Family Farming Can Teach Us About Health and Healing – April 23, 2013
- Richard Alan Miller – Awareness 101 and Fun with Duck Tape – May 16, 2011
- John Hogue – Misconceptions About Jesus – April 1, 2010
About the Author: