Liam Scheff – The Conspiracy Realist – Author of Official Stories: “Official stories exist to protect officials” – June 11, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
June 11, 2012
The Conspiract Realist and Author of Official Stories
“The truth hides in plain sight”-Liam Scheff
“Official stories exist to protect officials.” With the opening line as our guide, we pry open the vault of “official-dom” and see what lies beneath. Drawing information from 10 years of investigative journalism, Liam invites you to join the hunt for the details that lie just beneath the surface.
In this heavily-researched but irreverent book, we’ll look under the rocks and stones of our culture: From CIA and JFK, to 9/11 and Shakespeare; from Vaccination to HIV to Big Bang theory, and more.
We’re going to find out what’s real, what’s true, and what’s just an “official story.”
Did Shakespeare write Shakespeare?
Is HIV the cause of AIDS?
Do vaccinations save lives?
Did the Big Bang really happen?
Is the Earth growing?
Did a lone gunman kill JFK?
Is America fighting for democracy around the world?
Was 9/11 an intelligence failure – or a success?
Does the polio virus cause polio?
Do HPV shots protect girls from cancer?
Did Darwin get evolution right?
What is in outer space?
We enjoyed an explosive hour with Liam Scheff this morning as this outspoken investigative journalist had plenty to say about some familiar subjects we thought we had the scoop on. Put on your seatbelt for this ride… It’s a wild one!
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
liam scheff and official stories, june 11, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Special Open Phone Tuesday – Ice Baths, Karma and Conspiracy – May 29, 2012
- Open Phones with Patrick – If you are reading this you can go to the top spiritually this lifetime – June 26, 2012
- Jay Weidner – Truth Seeker – What We See is Not What’s Going On – June 10, 2011
- Open Phones with Patrick Timpone – December 7, 2010
- Tina Erwin – Calling All Angels: Help is there for the Asking – Ghost Stories from the Ghosts’ Point of View – October 23, 2012
About the Author: