Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – Answering Your Health Questions – The Blood Has A Lot To Say – September 19, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Richard Massey M.D.
Taking a Natural Approach to Healing
Dr. Massey joined us live to connect with listeners and answer your health questions. Todays topics included:
-Do-It-Yourself Blood Analysis
-What causes leaky gut and is it connected with rheumatoid arthritis?
-Keeping your child’s immune system strong
-The wonders of DMSO: Something you may just want to have on hand
-Joint pain?-Try eliminating sugar and flour from your diet
-Hydrogen Peroxide-Ideal for taking baths in it and other cool uses
-Whatever is going on with the skin usually reflects what’s going on in the gastrointestinal tract
-Auto-Immune thyroid conditions
and so much more!
September 19, 2011
Dr. Richard Massey is an M.D. who some years back turned to natural medicine and wow, he has come a long way. He seeks out the real Truth about what is going on here and consults with many cutting edge folks around the Country to get to the heart of the matter.
Here’s a great opportunity to call in live to totally holistic M. D. who will be pleased to assist you in any way possible to reach your health goals.
Dr. Massey is available for consultations world wide by calling him. 830.990.2924
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – Alternative Answers to Your Health Questions – September 19, 2009
- Dr. Richard Massey-Forgiving is a Good Start to Healing and Other Alternative Treatments for Your Health -April 18, 2011
- Dr. Massey – All About Homeopathy and Good Ideas for Maintaining Your Health Naturally – March 13, 2010
- Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – People are Good, the System Is Broken – A Natural Approach To Moving Forward With Your Health – December 6, 2009
- Dr. Massey – DMSO is Amazing, But it’s Not For Everyone and Other Great Information On Maintaining Your Health Naturally – January 28, 2010
About the Author: