Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Taking a More Natural Approach to Common Ailments – August 28, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Pharmacologist at Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy
We put a lot of energy into bringing guests on the show to talk about big health issues like Cancer and Heart Disease, MS and Alzhiemers. But what about the little everyday problems like leg twitches and muscle cramps, poison ivy and acid reflux? Janet Perry, our favorite pharmacologist from Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy , who has joined us in the past to talk about DMSO and Low dose Naltrexone, visited with us and shared some simple, cool and natural ideas to handling those little and big irritating problems. From arthritis to menopausal symptoms to repelling insects, Janet covers a lot of little problems in this show. Enjoy!
For consultations with Janet Perry, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Group: Janet R. Perry, MA
LDN Science for professional science based information,
clinical trials and discussion lists. Good site for doctors.
janet perry and natural cures healing choices, august 28, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Simple and Effective Cleansing and Detoxification Ideas – April 4, 2013
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist – Bringing the Immune System Back Into Balance with Low Dose Naltrexone – May 15, 2012
- Janet Perry – DMSO: Answers from an Expert – February 28, 2012
- Great questions with the gang from Peoples
- Kaya Dupuis – Nutritionist & Toddler Specialist
About the Author: