Open Phone Friday – Healthcare, Diseasecare, Just Make You Feel Better Care and the Blatant Butchering of the Constitution – June 29, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
OPEN PHONE FRIDAY
June 29, 2012
We had a good time today teetering on the edge, wondering if Patricks blood pressure and cortisol levels were rising as he talked about Obamacare. He had quite a strong opinion about the Supreme Court decision which he actually delivered gracefully. We’d love to know your thoughts, so if you feel moved, leave a comment. Other topics discussed:
-Dreams: Are there really messages for us in them?
-Why is the dollar down?
-Did you hear our interview with Dr. Alex Loyd talking about The Healing Codes. We think he’s really on to something with this whole thing of cellular memory. It’s very interesting. Check it out!
-Mortgages: Do you understand your mortgage note and all the papers you signed at closing. Ths topic is very dear to Patrick and he shares some good ideas on it
-A listener wants to know Patricks opinion of Himalayan Salt.
-Our listener Jim called in to talk about Obamacare. This was certainly our HOT topic of the day which took Patrick back to the 10th Amendment
Enjoy the show!
open phone friday with you and patrick, june 29, 2012, hour one
open phone friday with you and patrick, june 29, 2012, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – The Issues Always Continue As Long As We Don’t Know What’s Going On – September 28, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – Is Your Love Strong Enough? – June 8, 2012
- Cleansing – Karma – Animal Protein – 10.31.08
- Open Phone Friday – June 24, 2011
- Open Phone Friday – If I Knew Then What I know Now: Looking Clearly At Our Past with Objectivity – March 15, 2013
About the Author: