| Mar 05, 2009 | Comments 2 |
THE PATRICK TIMPONE SHOW
Big Brothers RFID Chips
The longer we spoke with Dr. Albrecht the deeper the realization that RFID technology gone wild is not good for we the people. Dr. Katherine Albrecht is the foremost authority on Radio Frequency Identification Device, (RFID), and the impact they are having on our health and privacy.
“They” want to put these little pumpkins everywhere and on everything. A few examples Katherine talks about here: Clothing, household products to monitor energy usage, chips in pets, credit cards, National Drivers Licenses etc. etc.
All of these ideas are being sold to Americans under the guise of security, quality control and to better served the customers. Dr. Albrecht talks about the devices as well that pick up the information being put in public places and homes.
There are obvious privacy issues here galore and health issues as well. Tune in, check this out!
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Katie Deolloz and Steve and Andrea Hernandez – Would You Like A Yellow Star With That Student ID?: Standing Up and Sayng NO to RFID Spychip Tracking – September 11, 2012
- Texas Judge Rules Schools Can Force RFID Chips on Students
- Jerry Day – Your Smart Meter and Other Digital Meters Are Watching You – April 12, 2012
- Daniel Vitalis- Now Is The Time To Start Raising Our Own Food and Making Our Own Medicine – June 28, 2011
- Paul Rosenburg – Free-Mans Perspective: Insights on Economic Freedom, Independence, American History, Education and Life – May 7, 2013
About the Author: