THE MORNING SHOW
Healing with Sound
May 17, 2012
When we think of healing the body, we most often look toward diet and exercise first. But isn’t stress the biggest culprit in disease? You’ll really like this refreshing interview with Estaryia Venus as she explains how everything is made up of vibrations and how different sound frequencies can release cortisol from the body enabling it heal. Enjoy the show!
Estaryia Venus, founder of Earth Consciousness Institute, is an international sound healer, breath, yoga, and meditation teacher, and incorporates the science of sound & sacred geometry in her workshops and retreats. She gives presentations and leads workshops on the power of sound and its therapeutic effects on the mind, body, and spirit. She leads Sound Healing Rejuvenation Retreats worldwide.
For more information visit: www.Estaryia.com
estaryia venus and healing with sound, may 17, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Atom Bergstrom – April 2008
- Steven Halpern – Inner Peace Music: Music for Deep Relaxation, Sound Healing and Inner Peace – March 19, 2013
- Open Phone Friday – A Smorgasbord of Good Ideas – May 18, 2012
- Jacque Fresco – Author, Lecturer, Futurist, Inventor and Creator of The Venus Project – May 19, 2009
- Healing Sounds, Chakra Chants, Spirit, meditation, relaxation and self-transformation Music
About the Author: