THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Elisha Goldstein Ph.D.
Psychologist, author of ‘The Now Effect’ and co-author, ‘A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook’
April 10, 2012
A leader in mindfulness psychology, Dr. Elisha Goldstein takes the mindfulness approach of helping people to connect to the present moment one step further by offering practical techniques to make deep, permanent life changes. He demonstrates how to use the space between stimulus and response to break free from habitual beliefs and thoughts that don’t serve you. These techniques allow you to connect with the good in life, approach difficulties with more grace, and get connected with what really matters. In essence, Dr. Goldstein teaches the foundation for how “this very moment can change the rest of your life—Now.”
“A man lies dying in a hospital bed. He has spent his entire life building for the future, doing what needed to be done to amass wealth and raise his status to a level he thought worthy. Now he has reached the end of his days and finds himself filled with remorse rather than satisfaction. In his final moments, he turns to his doctor and says, ‘I spent my whole life stepping on people in order to get to where I want to be, and now there’s no one left for me. It’s only now that I realize it’s so simple. It’s who you love and how you love and the rest of it, the rest of it never mattered.’ That is a powerful lesson, yet he has little time left to make use of it.
He came to clarity at the end of his life; what if you could get this clarity now?” (Read More)
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
dr elisha goldstein, the now effect, april 10, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media – It All Comes Back to the Sun – August 15, 2011
- Jeanice Barcelo – The Dangers and Hidden Agenda of Hospital Births – June 12, 2012
- Dr. Raymond Moody – Authority on the Near Death Experience and Past Lives – Author of ‘Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife’ – April 30, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – Deal with the Small Problems Now or Wrestle BIG Challenges Later – April 13, 2012
- Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides D.O. – OBGYN , Fertility Specialist: Taking a More Natural Approach to Fertility, Pregnancy and Womens Health -October 13, 2011