THE MORNING SHOW
Getting Strong,Building Muscles, Loosing Weight, Thinking Right and Loving More
October 14th, 2010
Check out Peter’s books, dvd’s and great products:
Peter Ragnar is the author of ‘How Long Do You Choose To Live? A Question
of a Lifetime and also his latest book Serious Strength. He is also a modern-day shaman, Taoist wizard, natural life scientist, and self-master par excellence.
Peter does strenuous two-hour strength-training workouts seven days a week and performs record-breaking feats, has been a martial arts practitioner for over fifty years, and has developed his own version of Taoist energy practice called “Magnetic Qi Gong,” which he claims is the key to immortality.
He has healing powers and is renowned for his clairvoyant and telepathic abilities. He lives on a strict diet of raw foods and juices and has spent a lifetime studying the relationship between the body and the mind at all levels.
peter ragnar, October 10, 2010, hour one
peter ragnar, October 10, 2010, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Peter Ragnar – Serious Strength – How Long Do You Choose To Live? – March 8,2010
- Peter Ragnar – How Old Would You Be If You Didn’t Know Your Age? – September 20, 2012
- Open Phones with Special Guests Peter Ragnar and Katrina Mayer – Valentines Day Special Part 2 – February 14, 2012
- Psych – K – Coming Into Your Own Power – Peter Gonzalez 08.23.09
- Peter Jovanovic – Professor Ozone – March 28, 2011
About the Author: