Laurie Puhn – Fight Less, Love More – Improving Your Relationships Through Better Communication – September 20, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Author of The National Bestseller Fight Less, Love More
* Do you want to get to the bottom of your relationship problems in less than two hours?
* Do you want peace of mind and a sense of relief about the future?
* Do you want someone to help you manage emotions and reach solutions?
* Do you want to improve your relationship and stay together?
Laurie Puhn joined us this morning to share with us ways to improve our relationships and uncover a path to greater love and understanding. This 30 minute interview is packed with powerful wisdom and excellent ideas to communicate better in any relationship.Don’t miss this one!
Laurie Puhn is the author of the national bestseller “Fight Less, Love More: 5-Minute Conversations to Change Your Relationship without Blowing Up or Giving In” and “Instant Persuasion: How to Change Your Words to Change Your Life.” A well-known relationship expert who regularly appears on Fox News Channel, Good Day NY, CNN, Weekend Today in NY, CBS Early Show and Court TV/TruTV, among other programs, she is a contributor to Good Housekeeping, Real Simple magazine, First Wives World and Match.com’s magazine. Ms. Puhn is also a Huffington Post blogger and she writes the nationally syndicated “Fight Less, Love More” column.
laurie puhn, fight less, love more, september 20, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Laurie Beck – Beating Incurable Cancer with Watchful Waiting, Living in Faith and Shifting the Stinkin’ Thinkin’ – April 18, 2013
- Christina Steinorth – Got Aging Parents? There Are 7 Ways to Make Their Life Better – March 26, 2013
- February 14 – Valentines Day Special-Finding True Love
- Open Phone Friday – Your Fist Stops Where My Face Starts, When I Say Yes, I Mean Yes, When I Say No, I Mean No – September 14, 2012
- Marcus Allen – The Apollo Moon Landings: Fact or Fiction? – September 11, 2012
About the Author: