THE MORNING SHOW
The Georgia Guidestones
April 12, 2012
The Georgia Guidestones are a collection of standing stones near Elberton, Georgia. Built in 1980, they are primarily composed of six slabs of granite: one central pillar, four “major” stones that fan out from the center, and a capstone. The capstone has engravings on all four of its sides in four different ancient languages, all of which read, “Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason,” when translated. The major stones are each engraved on both sides, and each side contains text in one of eight modern languages asserting ten guidelines.
These guidelines have proven extremely controversial, causing speculation and rumors of conspiracy that go far beyond northeast Georgia.
The Georgia Guidestones are at once a Rosetta Stone, an astronomical observatory, and a road map for rebuilding civilization. Theories of conspiracy, occultism, and apocalypse surround this monument, and it has been called a “prism of meaning” by many who have studied it. At the heart of this confusion is the missing piece of the puzzle: who was the mystery man that designed and funded the project?
Conspiracy theorists surmise a global plot on the part of shadowy group of men to reduce and subjugate the world’s population and create a “New World Order.” Others believe that the man behind the monument was a Rosicrucian, and that the stones are representative of that group’s occult manifestos. Are the stones proof of a Satanic conspiracy or a testament to a Cold War psychology of nuclear annihilation?
raymond wiley and georgia guidestones, april 12, 2012
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Raymond Francis – The Body is a Self Repairing, Self Regulating System – January 17, 2012
- Reincarnation – Near Death – Dr. Raymond Moody – August 11, 2010
- Dr. Stanley Monteith – Killing Christianity and Depopulation: On the Agenda of the New World Order – December 4, 2012
- Dr. Raymond Moody – Authority on the Near Death Experience and Past Lives – Author of ‘Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife’ – April 30, 2012
- Raymond C. Perkins, MD – The Restorative Process of a Good Nights Sleep – August 27, 2012
About the Author: