THE REAL WORLD OF MONEY
75th Anniversary of The Attack on Pearl Harbor
What really happened is not what we’ve been taught in school
Andrew Gause may just be the top man anywhere for the highest quality analysis into the world of money we all live in. Andrew is a currency historian, an internationally recognized expert on the United States monetary system. He’s written two books, “The Secret World of Money” and “Uncle Sam Cooks the Books”. You can order these books as well as speak to Andrew personally. As a One Radio Network listener, you’ll have highest priority in his phone time. His # is 800.468.2646
-Andrew and Patrick start the show by talking about the attack on Pearl Harbor. People were freaking out 75 years ago ago. What was the attitude of the country at that time? What was going on with the banking system and bond market at the time?
-The strength of the US$, the price of gold and the election of Trump. Is there a connection?
-Understanding when to buy gold.
-Studying charts and understanding support and resistance levels.
-Andrew gives some some resources to go to to get the story we didn’t learn in school.
-Controlling fake news; what’s fake and who determines that?
-Working toward building a solid economic base.
-What are blind trusts?
-Embracing nationalism in all countries.
-Donald Trump is not the Dalai Lama, but hey, he kept Hillary from the White House. We are in for hard times even with his election.
-Jill “the Pill” Stein is not having a good day with the recounts, but she’s really cashing out on this election with all the money she’s raised for the recount.
-Trader Scott chimes in:
- Mary Barra, chairwoman and CEO, General Motors
- Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Larry Fink, chairman and CEO, BlackRock
- Bob Iger, chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
- Rich Lesser, president and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
- Doug McMillon, president and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Jim McNerney, former chairman, president, and CEO of Boeing
- Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
- Ginni Rometty, chairwoman, president, and CEO of IBM
- Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in economics at the Hoover Institute, former member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Mark Weinberger, global chairman and CEO, EY
- Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO, General Electric
- Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize winner, vice chairman of IHS Markit
-Is it a good time to buy a house?
andy gause, money, politics, history and pearl harbor, december 7, 2016, part one
December 7, 2016 @ 8:47 pm Laura
Hello Guys ,
Part 2 is missing it is Part 1 again. Thanks
December 8, 2016 @ 2:25 am John
Pat / Sharon,
hour one and hour two “seem” to be the same file.. sulphur guy is about the same time…
December 8, 2016 @ 8:21 am One Radio
It should be fixed!!