Steven Guinness

Independent Economic and Geopolitical Analysis

Steve’s blog emanates from the North West of England in Merseyside. Its purpose is to explore economic and geopolitical trends by presenting evidenced based research and analysis.

His hope is for the blog to find people who, like himself, are prepared to countenance alternative theories and perspectives.

Visit Website

Show highlights:

The central banks are in the middle of reforming their payment system to a digital currency

Who are “They?”

The Trilateral Commission, past, present and future

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is a former Skull and Bones Member

and so much more!

Steve Guinness and a trip into who are “They” anyway?

Missing Podcast?

If you see an error with an archived podcast or know that an episode of our show is missing, please press the button below to send us a message so we can look into it.

Enter your name and email if you want to be notified when this podcast is fixed:

'Steven Guinness – Are We the People Being Had? – April 1, 2020' have 7 comments

1. April 3, 2020 @ 4:02 pm Doc Frank

Where is the audio file???
      Youtube needs an internet connection and rapidly drains the battery. I listen to you while doing work outside or traveling so this format is useless for me and many people other than couch potatoes . Please give us our soundcloud option back. Thank you

• April 3, 2020 @ 4:31 pm patrick

We had/have an issue with it…working on getting it up and about.

• April 7, 2020 @ 2:45 pm Susan

I agree with Doc. I don’t have time to sit and watch people talking. I download to my mp3 player and listen while I go about my business. No need to watch, nor listen to lots of talk about how the audio isn’t synching with the video. Just the content of these wonderful shows is good enuff for me.

2. April 4, 2020 @ 6:47 pm nat

Patrick, thanks for having always given us so many ways to hear the show. Downloads (fr my mp3 player), itunes, you tube adds a new dmension,I have used them all since I generally can’t listen “live”.
      Stay well,
      Nat

3. April 6, 2020 @ 9:32 pm Mal

Friends ….after Patrick post the show, this or most any other, on youtube you can rip audio via many free online sites, no need to buy anything…
      search the interweb for “free youtube audio ripper” follow simple instructions , easy. Good luck.

4. April 7, 2020 @ 3:20 pm Gee

I too am keenly looking forwards to audio (only) file to download. Sure I could rip it, you could rip it, we could all waste our time individually ripping it. OR … video adds absolutely nothing to the value for me, as I often listen while driving or doing chores, so I dont watch. Furthermore, downloading is better than streaming, as it can then be shared with others offline, and kept for relistening later.

Thanks Patrick and team! : )

5. April 7, 2020 @ 4:37 pm patrick

This was too long in coming the audio file..I just couldn’t get it to work for some reason and then after reading you all wanting it..I tried again and then “poof” it worked. We put the video file up because the audio thing wouldn’t take for some geeky reason. Thanks for your patience.

Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published.

©Copyright One Radio Network 2019 • All rights reserved. | Site built by RedLotus Austin
    The information on this website and talk shows is solely for informational and entertainment purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors, producers of One Radio Network, Patrick Timpone, their guests or web masters take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained on this website in written or audio form, live or podcasts. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider and take total responsibility for his or her actions at all times. Patrick Joseph of the family of Timpone, a man...All rights reserved, without recourse.