Carolyn Bormann, N.D.,C.M.H.T.
Topics for discussion: Molecular Hydrogen Therapy, Cancer, Energy Medicine; Enzymes & Enzyme Therapy, Immune Therapy, Chronic Infections, and a new type of Stem Cell Therapy which uses your own blood and when injected, activates with lasers to repair or regenerate tissues.
Sweating is one of absolute, and perhaps the only way, to detox chemicals from the fat that holds them. If you are interested in our relax far infrared sauna, email Patrick and he will work out a nice deal for you.
– We get into the details on Molecular Hydrogen Therapy with Dr. Borman
– The particle size of glutathoine is important to understand
– Circulation and Cryogenic Therapy and Heat Therapy
– Cardiologist and Heart Association lowers the numbers for what they consider high blood pressure
– Prolotherapy and Neurotherapy
– The role of K2-MK7 in the body and calcium absorption in the right places
– Dr. Ben Johnson his work he takes on the road healing Cancer
– Benefits of using TMG with Sulfur
– Vitamin C drops low and slow for up to 24 hours in her work in Mexico
– Shark and Human Stem cells
Carolyn is a California Native. She and her husband Paul are long time residents of the Lake Arrowhead resort area in the beautiful Mountains of Southern California.
She is a Wholistic practitioner and traditional Naturopath and has worked in Medicine and allied health fields over 40 years. She specializing in Medical Hyperthermia for Cancer and Chronic Infections; BioOxidative Medicine (ozone,
hyperbaric oxygen, etc.); Enzyme Therapy, Nutrition, Hormone Balancing. She has been an educator and trainer and Co-developer of the Micro-Kinesiology™ method for Bio-Field information analysis and manipulation for discovery and
In addition to having her own company Arrowhead Heaithworks, she is also the US Director/Coordinator
for Europa Institute of Integrated Medicine, a holistic medical clinic located in Tijuana, Mexico since 1989
Carolyn Borman with cool ideas on healing here and in Mexico. November 16, 2017