THE MORNING SHOW
The 5 Steps to Health
Philip Battiade, HP, is a respected medical Healing Practitioner (Heilpraktiker) of alternative medicine in Germany, with over 20 years of medical experience, specializing in rehabilitative medicine, biological cancer therapies, and the treatment of chronic syndromes such as Lyme disease, Chronic Fatigue, and Fibromyalgia.
Philip’s work is guided by the principle: “Innovation Through Integration”. He has a passion for discovering the best forms of healing and then incorporating them into his practice. In his 20 years’ dealing with chronic, degenerative diseases and cancer, he has developed the Infusio treatment concept with The Five Steps to Health. Infusio is a unique and innovative approach to healing. It combines the best of modern and alternative, patient-centered medicine with an optimal, relaxed healing environment, while The Five Steps to Health provide a superlative model of health care in a rapidly changing society.
The Five-Step integrative approach of Infusio is designed to overcome any health disorder. These components form the core pillars of successful therapy and, according to Philip Battiade, include:
1. Immune Modulation – A well-functioning immune system is the foundation of health. Restoring healthy immune function through the use of immune modulators is especially important for patients suffering from autoimmune diseases and cancer.
2. Substitution – It is important to improve the body’s terrain by applying orthomolecular medicine, which involves the use of high-dose vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrient substances, to promote health and healing.
3. Disease-Specific Therapy – Conventional and non-conventional methods are used that directly attack a disease. A balanced approach to therapies is the key; therefore, it is important to incorporate the best of each approach into a customized integrative therapy.
4. Detoxification – Toxins are at the root of chronic diseases and are found in the air we breathe, in the food we eat, in the clothes we wear, in the furniture we use, and may even be in our teeth. In order to optimize the immune response and reduce side effects of treatment, the body needs to be free from heavy metals and toxins.
5. Mental Hygiene – Professional guidance helps uncover unhealthy patterns that may have made a person susceptible to disease. Through stress management, lifestyle coaching, and various forms of bodywork, inner balance is increased and internal stress is released, which stimulates and greatly aids the self-healing power of the body.
phillip battiade, new german medicine and stem cell research, december 4, 2014