Andrew Gause


Andrew Gause may just be the top man anywhere for the highest quality analysis into the world of money we all live in. Andrew is a currency historian, an internationally recognized expert on the United States monetary system. He’s written two books, “The Secret World of Money” and “Uncle Sam Cooks the Books”. You can order these books as well as speak to Andrew personally. As a One Radio Network listener, you’ll have highest priority in his phone time. His # is 800.468.2646

The Real World of Money New

Show Highlights:

-We get debate analysis from Andrew Gause

-The difference between fiscal policy and monetary policy

-Can the candidates affect either?

-We go over the latest H41 report and look at debt and Any conjecture what rising interest rates would do

-75% of all revenue goes to interest and payments on U.S. debt

-The yield curve is flat and Andy gets geeky to explain what this means

-Will the ECB bail out Deutsch Bank?

-Trump’s taxes and Financial Reports

-Blow back if Congress and Senate override Obama’s veto on Saudi/911 lawsuit bill could be huge

-Is there 6.5 Trillion “missing from Treasury?

-Are these identity theft protection plans worth buying?

-Andy goes into detail the hazards of having cash in any financial institution or fund

-Question from a listener:I would like to know Andy’s take on Charlotte & Dahlonega minted gold coins? These coins are extremely hard to find at a decent price. I believe they are worth considerably more than the dealer grey sheet bid price. I recently purchased an 1851 NGC graded MS62 gold dollar minted in Dahlonega.

-Question from a listener:What do you recommend to protect against Identity Theft? In the past I’ve paid $13/month to one of my credit cards for enrolling in their Privacy Assist program. Is this sufficient, or is there a way to do it at no cost?

and more!!!

Visit Website



the real world of money with andrew gause, part one, september 28, 2016

'Andrew Gause and The Real World of Money – Deutsch Bank : Counter Party Risk in Every Major Bank in Every Asset Class – 28, 2016' have 2 comments

  1. September 30, 2016 @ 11:39 pm Catherine Lee

    Try being Australian … company tax rates are 30% and personal tax rates have the highest bracket being 49%. And get these facts (probably similar to the USA):
    80% of Australians that attend work pay solely for our social security system.
    The average Australian receives $2.70 in cash and services for each $1 it pays in tax.
    The top 1% of Australian earners accounted for 17% of income tax revenue in 2011.
    The top 10% of income tax accounted for 46% of tax revenue.
    Only 20% of households pay any net tax – the other 80% receives more than it pays.
    So when I hear the words “the rich need to pay their fair share. The poor suffer while the rich get off scot-free” … it really REALLY annoys me. We need to cut wasteful spending, not tax the wealthy even more.


Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published.

©Copyright One Radio Network 2019 • All rights reserved. | Site built by RedLotus Austin
The information on this website and talk shows is solely for informational and entertainment purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. Neither the Editors, producers of One Radio Network, Patrick Timpone, their guests or web masters take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained on this website in written or audio form, live or podcasts. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before undertaking any course of treatment, the reader must seek the advice of their physician or other health care provider and take total responsibility for his or her actions at all times. Patrick Joseph of the family of Timpone, a man...All rights reserved, without recourse.