Dr Norman Shealy is one of the worlds leading experts in pain management. He was among the first physicians ever to specialize in the resolution of chronic pain.
A pioneer in developing safe and effective treatments such as Biogenics, he founded, in 1971, the first comprehensive pain and stress management facility in the country, The Shealy Institute, respected world-wide for its innovative and successful rehabilitation approaches.
Over the years, Dr. Shealys intensive pain and stress management research has resulted in numerous pioneering treatments. His published works total over 275.
His seminars and workshops are given worldwide, and attended by physicians and lay persons alike.
He has acted as consultant to leaders in every specialty, including the personal physicians of Presidents Kennedy and Eisenhower.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Norm Shealy MD – Living with Intention – The PharmacaMafia – May 18, 2011
- Dr. Norman Shealy – The #1 Thing is to be Happy, the #2 is to Move – November 16, 2010
- Dr. Norman Shealy M.D. – Great Health Information – Your Questions Answered – June 2, 2007
- Dr James L. Wilson – Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome – July 28th
- Dr. Tim O’Shea – The Doctor Within – Vaccination Is Not Immunization – December 11, 2012
About the Author: