Copper Inside & Outside
By Atom Bergstrom
I recently wrote a similar blog entry about selenium (“Three Measurements,” Jan 14, 2022).
It’s crucial that you grasp the difference between the qualitative status of a mineral versus its quantitative status.
The same goes for vitamins, hormones, enzymes, herbs, and drugs.
Copper is readily available in the diet, so no supplements are needed.
Most people with copper “deficiencies” have a QUALITATIVE issue, not a QUANTITATIVE one.
Many “deficiencies” are actually overloads in disguise, and the reverse is also true.
Hit and miss is the cornerstone of mainstream medicine’s beaker boy mythology.
Three lab tests are necessary to know copper’s biological status …
1) copper inside the cell (red blood cell, etc.)
2) copper outside the cell (serum, interstitial fluid, etc.)
3) total copper (inside the cell plus outside the cell)
A lab doesn’t have to do a cell biopsy to find out what’s going on inside the cell.
Simply subtract the “outside the cell” reading from the total reading.
When cancer grows, copper is increased OUTSIDE the cell.
When cancer metastasizes, potassium is increased INSIDE the cell.
“Location! Location! Location!” is a tenet of biology as well as real estate.
I wrote (in my e-book, Not Cancer—Cancel) …
Revici found that cancer cells have …
1) a qualitative and persistent excess of potassium (as much as 60%, along with an equivalent excess in red blood cells and a deficiency in blood serum)
2) a qualitative and persistent deficiency of calcium (as much as 44%, along with a high urinary calcium index)
3) a qualitative and persistent deficiency of copper and catalase (along with a deficiency of both in liver cells and an excess in blood serum)
4) a qualitative and persistent deficiency of magnesium (inhibiting the nonspecific properdin defense system)5) a deficiency of manganese, etc.
We’re looking for a philanthropist to fund us with $125 million to create a lab actually rooted in BIOLOGY, not Big Pharma and Wall Street.
Millions of lives could be saved or upgraded.
It’s our VISION.
January 30, 2022 @ 10:33 am John
Hi Atom, I had a business meeting with a man about working on a new project together. He was wearing a red strawberry color short sleeve shirt. What does that say/indicate?
February 3, 2022 @ 1:54 pm Atom
One possibility is you might be ready for a change of location and/or occupation.
February 4, 2022 @ 3:51 pm John
That is exactly what the meeting was about!:)
I met him at the new business location that I am interested in occupying.
How were you able to detect/know that?
February 14, 2022 @ 2:06 pm Atom
Color analysis works !!!!!
February 6, 2022 @ 11:48 pm John
Hi Atom, if a woman wears navy (top and/or bottom) regularly what does this indicate?
February 14, 2022 @ 2:05 pm Atom
She is successfully dealing with authority…but she still has to go through the process
February 15, 2022 @ 6:49 pm John
Hi Atom, I hired a new young lady as staff. She wore a black dress on her first day. What does this indicate?
February 21, 2022 @ 8:39 pm Atom
If it’s predominant in her wardrobe, she might have a father trauma.
As a general rule (there are exceptions), women with father traumas tend to turn the men in their life into substitute fathers.