Body Dowsing Is Cinematic
Continuous monitoring of the twitching or rigidity of a muscle with Body Dowsing is extraordinarily more accurate than measuring a muscle that only “blows out” during a single muscle test.
It’s the difference between a movie and a photograph.
It’s the difference between a movie theater and a photo gallery.
Re: What does it mean, or are there different reasons why they choose to have one?
It’s practical for any ill person to find out WHO is the matter with them.
WHAT is just a symptom. WHO is closer to the cause.
Without the WHO, the “seeds of the karma” remain fertile.
In agricultural terminology (Paramahansa Yogananda’s words) …
“The physical karma or seeds of actions with the three qualities remain hidden in the astral and causal bodies.”
Anyone getting “well” with a medicine or chiropractic adjustment is only treating Matter acting on Matter.
John E. Sarno, M.D. (The Divided Mind: The Epidemic of Mindbody Disorders, 2006) wrote …
“Edward Shorter, a medical historian, concluded from his study of the medical literature that the incidence of a psychogenic disorder grows to epidemic proportions when the disorder is in vogue. Strange as it may seem, people with an unconscious psychological need for symptoms tend to develop a disorder that is well known, like back pain, hay fever, or eczema. This is not a conscious decision.”
Re: This is the best explanation for which I now understand about what chiropractors do.
1) A chiropractor focuses on the physical / particulate spine — Matter acting on Matter.
2) But a “pop doc” also affects the hydraulic / electrical / ionic / instinctual / emotional level too — Energy acting on Matter.
3) The thermal / calorific / magnetic / intellectual level is also affected — Consciousness acting on Matter.
4) So is the gaseous / pneumatic / barometric / respiratory / audible / white noise / intuitive level — Energy acting on Energy.
5) So is the ether / sonic / speaking / hearing / purifying / discriminating level — Consciousness acting on Energy.
A chiropractor (1) adjusts bone on bone, (2) liquid and electrical energy move, (3) thermal and magnetic energy move, (4) there is a “Pop!” and an “Ouch!”, and (5) a “Thank you! My back doesn’t hurt anymore, Dr. DeJarnette!”
The run-of-the-mill chiropractor is aware of very little of the above.