| Jan 20, 2011 | Comments 2 |
THE MORNING SHOW
The Godfather of Common Law
George is a subsistence farmer using organic methods to practice land stewardship pursuant to the Scriptural land laws. He and his family are living peacefully in the
Ozark Mountains of Missouri and are doing so without any Social Security Numbers, marriage licenses, business permits, insurance, innoculations, bank loans, credit cards, public school, government inspections, in fact, without any government intrusion into their lives. He observes the Mosaic Law and does not advocate, nor teach, anarchy, civil disobedience, or racism.
Mr. Gordon joined us on January 20, 2011 to discuss his way of life which he also teaches through courses. Learn how to pay less taxes, live without a SSN, drivers license, birth certificate etc. This was a truly fascinating show for anyone wishing to claim their sovereignty. Great Show!
george gordon, liberty made simple, 01.20.11 hour one
george gordon, liberty made simple, 01.20.11 hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- George Gordon – With Freedom Comes Responsibility: How the Government, Medicine, Banking and Insurance Systems Violate the 10 Commandments and the Laws of God – February 25, 2013
- Ed Rivera – The Constitution Is Not As It Seems – March 21, 2011
- George Altgelt – The Mineralization of Soil – February 22, 2011
- Dr. Garry Gordon – Father of Chelation Therapy – July 26, 2011
- Rep. Charles Key(Oklahoma) – The Role of the Government is to Protect Our Liberty. Period. – March 12, 2012
About the Author: